If at any time you need to review or make changes to your scheduled appointments, visit your dashboard at https://modiht.com/my-account and click “Appointments” on the left-hand side menu.
General info to run ModiHealth platform from your device:
- Click the link in your ModiHealth Session email and you will be taken to the secure video platform where you can create an account or login with existing credentials if you already have an account.
- If the video conference call is generated from a computer, then the computer MUST be using the latest version of either Chrome (recommended), Safari, or Microsoft Edge as the web browser (currently the software does NOT support Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera).
- Video conference calls may also be taken using either an Android phone or iOS device (iPhone, iPad). Click below to download the app:
- Android: Install the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vsee.clinic.release
- iOS: Install the app at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vsee-clinic/id1174048494?ls=1
- If for whatever reason the video conferencing connection does not work or if you lose your connection during your session, your practitioner will call you on the phone number listed when you created your ModiHealth account.
- For technical support such as errors or issues with ModiHealth’s Vsee software properly working or installing, please visit help.vsee.com or call (650) 614-1746. The support staff hours are from 6AM-6PM Pacific Time (Mon-Fri).
How to Enter Your Session:
- Go to the URL in the email with the subject line “Your ModiHealth Session”
- 15-20 minutes before your session, sign in and fill out your intake, provide any information you would like your practitioner to know, and you can upload any documents you want to share for your session.
- You can also access your session from your ModiHealth account by navigating to https://modiht.com/my-account/ and clicking on “Appointments.” Then find the session you are joining and click on the button that says “Start Session”
- Click the button that says “Enter Waiting Room”
- Enter your name, and your reason for visit
- Click the checkbox to consent to the Telemedicine Session
- Click the “Continue” button
- You are now in the waiting room and your practitioner will be with you shortly.
- Please do not close this window as you will lose your place in the waiting room for your practitioner.
ModiHealth ‘Pre-Call Test’
A ‘Pre-call Test’ can be done in advance of your scheduled ModiHealth call. From a Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge web browser, click on (or copy & paste) this link:
While our practitioners make every effort to be respectful of your time, please wait in the online waiting room in case they are running a few minutes behind.
Your private health information is important, so your upcoming video call will be HIPAA compliant and no recordings will be made. All video and audio data are immediately destroyed upon completion of the video call.
At ModiHealth, we’re all about helping you to manage your whole-person care on our platform. To that end, we’d love for you to build your ModiHealth Care Team, which you can do by following the steps below.
How to build your ModiHealth Care Team:
- Go to My account: https://modiht.com/my-account/. If you are already signed in, proceed to the next step or login using your credentials.
- Click on “My Care Team” on the left side menu under “Dashboard.”
- Click on “Build My Care Team” button.
- From the popup that comes up, select the category of the type of practitioner you wish to add to your Care Team, your location, and the type of service to show the practitioners that meet your search criteria.
- Once you find the practitioner you would like to add, click the “Add to My Care Team” and this will add that practitioner to your Care Team.
- Once a practitioner is added to your Care Team, you can book a session with them by navigating to your Care Team, and then click on “Book an Appointment” to schedule a session with that practitioner.
- To remove a practitioner from your Care Team, click on the “Remove” button.
Cancelation and Rescheduling:
We have a 24-hour cancelation policy. For cancelations or no-shows, you will not be reimbursed. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a session, a 24-hour notice is required. For cancelation or rescheduling, visit your patient dashboard and navigate to “Appointments” on the left sidebar. Locate the appointment you wish to cancel or reschedule, and click “cancel.” If that practitioner is in your Care Team, you can navigate to your care team and click “Book appointment.” If they are not in your Care Team, you can click on “Find A Practitioner” and begin the appointment process following the steps you took to book your original session.
If you have any questions, please email us at the office email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you further!
The ModiHealth Team