Did you know that clutter in your home and around your work space can be impacting your health and wellbeing in negative ways?
Clutter can increase the following –
- Feeling out of control
- Dust and dander collection
- Decreased performance
Decluttering is one of our favorite whole person wellness practices! So how exactly does decluttering impact your wellness?
- Decreases stress and creates a more peaceful environment which directly impacts your health and boosts your immune system
- Gets rid of dust and other toxins hiding out in your home
- Helps you to create happy and sacred spaces around you
- Literally creates space to invite in the things you want to have, do, create and experience more of
When it comes to decluttering it also invites us TO LET GO! Let go of things we no longer need or that no longer serve us. It can be a powerful practice and increase your mindfulness in how you shop, what you buy and what you create around you.
Here are 5 simple powerful questions to ask yourself when approaching your decluttering session:
- Do you REALLY need it?
- Does it benefit or serve you?
- Would your space be better without it?
- Does it create wellness in your life?
- And of course, the Marie Kondo question… Does it spark joy?