If you are not pooping 1-2 times per day you may be experiencing constipation. Why is it so important to poop every day? Pooping is important to your overall digestion and health, it is one of your body’s natural way of eliminating waste and toxins. Everything from diet to medications, hydration, gut health and even stress can impact your ability to have healthy and consistent bowel movements. If you are not going regularly it is important to address and also to try to get to the root of the issue.
So how can you support your digestive and elimination systems in order to have more regular bowel movements? Here are 10 simple steps to start taking today –
- Eat more fresh fibrous veggies
- Eat more dense proteins
- Stay well hydrated
- Exercise and move your body daily
- Decrease dairy consumption
- Decrease intake of processed foods, gluten and refined sugar
- Pre and probiotics supplements
- Fish oil supplement
- Magnesium supplement – Magnesium relaxes stomach muscles, reduces stress, neutralizes stomach acids and softens stool which all makes regular bowel movements easier.
- Reduce stress!
As with any supplement or medication, before taking it, make sure to run it by your doctor to ensure that it is right for your body! Need a good natural doctor to support you in designing the right supplement program for you? Find a practitioner on the ModiHealth platform by clicking HERE